Do I have to have Bluetooth on my Mac? I have an eMac (April 2004/5) with 10.5.8 but does not have Bluetooth. It runs on a PowerPC G4 Processor.
1 Answer from the Community
If you don't have Bluetooth (and I think that model doesn't) - then you can get a USB Bluetooth adapter. I have seen them for as little as $10. I used one with my old PowerBook G4 and it worked well.
- Answered by Nikolaus H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have a mac os x 10.5.8 processor 1.42 GHz powerPC G4 can i update the system?
- Asked by Emonie W from Decatur
- Oct 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a mac os x 10.5.8 processor 1.42 GHz powerPC G4 can i update the system?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Can i use the wireless keyboard on a 2008 MacBook running on OS 10.5.8?
- Asked by Crecencio C from Manila
- Jan 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use the wireless keyboard on a 2008 MacBook running on OS 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English