does it work with final cut pro
- Asked by Erik O from Floreat, Perth
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with final cut pro)
1 Answer from the Community
I am using it currently with Final Cut Studio 2 - and it's great!
The multi touch surface is very handy for quickly scrolling up and down sequences, scrubbing video, scrolling the browser... I believe Final Cut Studio 3 has built in support for the Macbook's Trackpad (zooming, etc) ... I'm not sure if that translates to the magic mouse, but the scrolling/context(right)clicking is well above the usability in FCP then the Mighty Mouse.
- Answered by Dana S from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MacBook + Final Cut Pro???
- Asked by Cristian L from Northglenn
- Feb 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook + Final Cut Pro???)
- Asked about: Mac
will my final cut pro 7 work with snow leopard?
- Asked by Marco A C from Los Angeles
- Oct 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (will my final cut pro 7 work with snow leopard?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard