does this mean that the new mouse has similar capabilities of a pen and tablet when using design or illustration software?
Could one use fingers on the mouse to move cursor input points, click and drag selection and generally mimic some of the functionality of a pen and tablet input device?
That would be very useful if one could simply keep looking at the screen and select or move input selections, as well as manipulation of items and objects with the magic Mouse.
2 Answers from the Community
You could use it only if you had a tool called better touch tool
- Answered by Kars K from Eagan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Currently the surface is used only to control scrolling, there is no option to move the cursor instead.
- Answered by Christopher S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is this smart pen for paper also a stylus for work on an iPad?
- Asked by Buz M from Alpharetta
- Apr 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is this smart pen for paper also a stylus for work on an iPad?)
- Asked about: Equil Smartpen 2