How does it flow across the table surface? Also is all the multi-touch useful and used on a regular basis?
1 Answer from the Community
I don't think I would find myself using the two finger gesture much but it the scrolling is pretty normal and the mouse has a bit of weight to it just like the wireless Mighty Mouse before it. The wired units are far lighter but unfortunately the Magic Mouse doesn't come in a wired variety at present.
- Answered by Tom L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used on a MacBook that doesn't have a multi touch trackpad?
- Asked by Stephen C from Cary
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used on a MacBook that doesn't have a multi touch trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Is there a table giving function key uses?
- Asked by Joseph M from Naples
- Dec 23, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a table giving function key uses?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …