If i turn off my Magic Mouse at night, then turn it back on in the morning do I have to re-sync it again to my computer?
3 Answers from the Community
Whenever I turn my mouse off at night (because I go through batteries once a month for this thing), in the morning I usually cannot get it to sync with my iMac G5, so I have to restart the computer to get it to sync up again, and in order to restart the computer, of course, I have to plug in a wired mouse.
- Answered by Paula B from Asheville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no it saves its sync and will find your computer and connect automaticly
- Answered by Nick P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No. If the mouse is paired with your Mac then you just turn it on and wait for a signal.
- Answered by Theo L from Dursley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Must the iPod Touch/iPhone have the Bluetooth connected during the night or could it just be turned on for synching in the morning? Does it use BLE?
- Asked by Janet L from Victoria
- May 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Must the iPod Touch/iPhone have the Bluetooth connected during the night or could it just be turned on for synching in the morning? Does it use BLE?)
- Asked about: S+ by ResMed Sleep Monitor
Will this device turn on a computer?
- Asked by Ken F from Edison
- Dec 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this device turn on a computer?)
- Asked about: Belkin WeMo Switch