Will it work on my iMac G5 no iSight edition running 10.5.8 with bluetooth?
I just bought it and have a Apple wireless keyboard that works with it, so my quesion is would it work on a iMac PPC G5?
3 Answers from the Community
I am using the magic mouse on my PPC Power Mac with Leopard and it works perfectly. Before purchasing it I installed it on a Ibook G4 in the store and again it worked fine. Therefore it should work without problems on the Imac G5. Inertia scroll however does not work on the PPC but that is posted on the apple site. Everything else works quickly and easily.
- Answered by Lee M from Port Bickerton West
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would think so. as long as you have bluetooth on it
- Answered by Roseline T from Berrien Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Apparently, as long as its running Leopard with the latest update (.8) or what you said, 10.5.8, it'll work.
Too bad my eMac and G3 iMac won't support Leopard :(.
- Answered by Logan H from Lindenhurst
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this keyboard work with a power pc running OSX 10.5.8?
- Asked by Martin B
- Dec 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work with a power pc running OSX 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
hi. i have an old mac computer. currently running on 10.5.8 Can i upgrade or not? If so, how and what do I have to do?? Thanks.
- Asked by Tengku H from Fitzroy
- Jun 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (hi. i have an old mac computer. currently running on 10.5.8 Can i upgrade or not? If so, how and what do I have to do?? Thanks.)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard