can i use the keyboard with iphone 4s ipodtouch 5th gen.
- Asked by Brenda M from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the keyboard with iphone 4s ipodtouch 5th gen.)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, I have just sucessfully paired my keyboard with my iPod touch 5th gen by holding down the power button on the keyboard until the green light flashes to enter pairing mode. Then going to Settings > Bluetooth, choosing the Apple Wireless Keyboard and entering the passcode on the keyboard connects the devices. You can then type on the iPod touch using the Keyboard.
- Answered by James C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use the same dock for the 5th gen as the 4th gen?
- Asked by Bert R from Maumee
- Nov 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the same dock for the 5th gen as the 4th gen?)
- Asked about: iPod