Does the US keyboard have a £ key stroke

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    The actual key - no. But, to type that character, you would have to press and hold either [option] key at the bottom of the keyboard and then press [3].

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 1 people found this useful

Related Questions