Are all the new Keyboards with one row enter, not two rows like before ?

Before only the US layout keyboards were with one row "enter/return" key rather then the Europe layout where the "enter/return" key was taking space on two rows. How is the situation now ?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    I ran into this just this week wen buying a keyboard cover for my Macbook Pro (2011). They sent me an American keyboard cover and the American keyboard still has the sing row Enter key. The UK Macs still have the 2-row enter key all the way back as far as my oldest Macbooks from 2004 as far as I can check.

    In short, USA = 1 row. European = 2 row.

    Check with a seller before buying keyboard specific pieces or you may end up disappointed at the fit.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 1 people found this useful

  • Yes.

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    0 of 3 people found this useful

Related Questions