Does a mouse have to be used with the keyboard or is there a pad to be uesd?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    There is a wireless trackpad called the Magic Trackpad available from Apple. It is a version of the trackpad from the laptops. You can also use a Magic Mouse which is a mouse and trackpad all-in-one.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    3 of 3 people found this useful

Related Questions