Pair one time, auto connect every time?
I plan to buy a bluetooth dongle and use the wireless keyboard with my Powermac G5 which needs password to login. If I paired the wireless keyboard, does it means my G5 will auto connect it every time when I start the machine and no need to click connect before I can start typing something? I was concern it will not connect by itself upon startup and that way I can't type my password and get on the desktop.
- Asked by Gary Pang Nin C
- Flag as inappropriate (Pair one time, auto connect every time?)
1 Answer from the Community
It always connects on start up, and if for some reason if it doesn't the Bluetooth keyboard assistant pops up, and helps you repair it.
- Answered by Nick K from Burlingame
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it auto lock every time the door is shut?
- Asked by Hanh N from Westminster
- Apr 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it auto lock every time the door is shut?)
- Asked about: Kwikset Kevo Wireless-Enabled Deadb…
Can I connect to more than one flash at a time?
- Asked by Robert U from Pawleys
- Feb 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect to more than one flash at a time?)
- Asked about: Nova Bluetooth Flash for iPhone
No answers yet