Can I start tv shows on iPod classic when used with the IR docking station or does it start only music like the old remote?
With the old remote I have to start tv shows on my iPod classic manually at my iPod even when it is connected to the docking station. It would be nice if this remote allows me to scroll down in the menu to tv shows and start them with the remote.
1 Answer from the Community
IF you start from the menu on the ipod then the remote's up, down, left and right act like arrow's then when u start music or your movie then it is volume and skip.
- Answered by Sierra S from Kamloops
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this dock work with the IR remote, like the previous docks do?
- Asked by Steve S from West Palm Beach
- May 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this dock work with the IR remote, like the previous docks do?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Compatibility with Mitsubishi pd 5065 television
- Asked by Daryl H from Dallas
- Mar 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with Mitsubishi pd 5065 television)
- Asked about: Apple TV
how to start putting music on ipod
- Asked by Christopher R
- Dec 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how to start putting music on ipod)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet