Can the remote control be used with Google doc/presentation? I want to change slides without having to be near my laptop.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it can. You need however to get an app called Remote Buddy.
Once you set it up, just go to your Google Docs presentation, hit "Present" and the remote should start imediatelly working.
PS The app is free for 30 days, then you need to buy it (it's something like $20)
Hope it helps!
- Answered by Diogo R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use ControllerMate to map Apple IR -> System Menu Left to the "Left Arrow" keystroke and same for the right. I just tried it and with works really well.
Besides, ControllerMate does a whole lot more such as giving you control of the acceleration curve of your mouse, allows you accelerate scrolling with modifier keys (a must for very large monitors), and lets you connect fancy controller hardware such as X-keys to your Mac to basically do miracles.
- Answered by Fasdfas F from Mobile
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Powered and Remote-controllable Pan and Tilt?
- Asked by Damien F from Toronto
- Mar 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Powered and Remote-controllable Pan and Tilt?)
- Asked about: iBaby Monitor M6
No answers yet
Can this remote control be used without having a line of sight to the Apple TV?
- Asked by Brian H from Chicago
- Dec 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this remote control be used without having a line of sight to the Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Siri Remote