do you have to have it docked in order or it to work or can you just use it while its in your pocket I have an ipod touch
I just want to know if you can use this and leave you ipod touch in your pocket?
1 Answer from the Community
"The Apple Remote requires the iPod Universal Dock and any iPod with a dock connector or any iPhone."
So, yes, it has to be docked in the iPod Universal dock by Apple.
- Answered by Matt R from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work through the Apple Universal Dock?
- Asked by Kyle L from Marion
- Jul 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work through the Apple Universal Dock?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Does this work in IPod docking stations
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- Dec 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
does the iPod work with the dock in a 2008 jetta?
- Asked by Randall K from Stafford Springs
- Sep 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does the iPod work with the dock in a 2008 jetta?)
- Asked about: iPod