Does it work with the MacBook (late 2009)
- Asked by Emmanuel M from Neptune
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the MacBook (late 2009))
2 Answers from the Community
No, if you are talking about the latest Polycarbonate model; It has no IR (Infrared Sensor). But if you are talking about the earlier aluminum MacBook, then yes it does... To pair hold down right button and menu button for 5 seconds!
Hope this helped.
- Answered by Maxwell E from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, as in the description, it works with all Apple products with a built in IR receiver made from 2005 on.
- Answered by Salvador M from Fresno
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it works with new late 2009 macbooks?
- Asked by Jose Luis L from Aviles
- Feb 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works with new late 2009 macbooks?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…