Does the Apple Remote work with the Ipad?
- Asked by Blanche M from Desoto
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Remote work with the Ipad?)
2 Answers from the Community
Currently NO, as the iPad has no infra-red sensor. The keyboard-dock doesn't either.
IF you can get it to dock and work with the old universal dock then it might tough no one has had the opportunity to try this yet.
- Answered by Vincent N from Auckland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just completely took apart my old universal dock and made it so the ipad could sit on the connector - the remote worked like a charm.
- Answered by Christopher M from Riverview
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Apple remote works with VGA adapter?
- Asked by Lau S
- Jan 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple remote works with VGA adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Does the remote work with Nike+?
- Asked by Kristina P from Running Springs
- Sep 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the remote work with Nike+?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic