The wording isn't clear. Does the iPhone require the Universal dock?
- Asked by Durwin B from Lr. Sackville
- Flag as inappropriate (The wording isn't clear. Does the iPhone require the Universal dock?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, since the iPhone does not have an IR receiver (but I agree the description is poorly written in that respect). What it means to say is:
The Apple Remote requires the iPod Universal Dock and any iPod with a dock connector or any iPhone (since all iPhones have dock connectors and can be used alongside the Universal Dock).
- Answered by Daniel E from Edinburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work through the Apple Universal Dock?
- Asked by Kyle L from Marion
- Jul 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work through the Apple Universal Dock?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable