Toddler loves apple remotes - apple remotes hate toddler
I have a toddler who has been teething for the last number of months and since discovering that our apple remote is the perfect size for her little hands/mouth, seems to love nothing better than gnawing away on it.
We have tried to hide it away but every now and again she gets her hands on it and while she loves the remote, the feeling is not reciprocated. As a result i am on remote number 3 and having taken it out of her mouth today i think i am about to be on remote number four
None of the remotes look damaged but she has obviously messed with the innards of the remote to the point where they are stuffed.
Q: My question is whether anyone has experienced anything like this and if they have found a cover etc which protects the remote from slobbering toddlers
1 Answer from the Community
i suggest you keeping the remote in a handbag or something because I'm pretty sure they don't make covers for them. Sorry that i couldn't fully answer your question!
- Answered by Braelyn C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the dock have a remote sensor at the front so I can use my Apple TV remote to control my iPhone while it plays music(like original iPod dock)?
- Asked by Harry M from Eschol Park
- Sep 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the dock have a remote sensor at the front so I can use my Apple TV remote to control my iPhone while it plays music(like original iPod dock)?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Gray
Apple remote works with VGA adapter?
- Asked by Lau S
- Jan 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple remote works with VGA adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Is this tough enough to protect form toddler damage??
- Asked by Kate F
- Sep 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this tough enough to protect form toddler damage??)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPad Ai…