What buttons do you push to change songs
This remote looks really cool but I was wounding what the buttons do because not all the buttons are marked, I was woundering what the difference is between this remote and the one I recieved when I bought the I pod dock.
Thank You for your help
- Asked by K L from Bloomington
- Flag as inappropriate (What buttons do you push to change songs)
1 Answer from the Community
Typically, it should be the left and right arrows. Depends on how your using the remote. If your using it to control your iPhone (in iPod mode) Mac, or your iPod Touch, you could also use the up and down arrows to browse through songs and then press enter to select that song. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Dan C from Newcastle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i still push a button for my widgets
- Asked by George R from Valencia
- Jan 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can i still push a button for my widgets)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Are the volume buttons and power buttons hard to push with this case on?
- Asked by Jennifer H from South Windsor
- Jun 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the volume buttons and power buttons hard to push with this case on?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case (Drop Prote…