Will it control the docks if they are not plugged into the computer. ie: power adapter connection?
1 Answer from the Community
The dock requires power, so if it is connected to power, either through your computer or mains power etc, then it will work.
- Answered by Andrew R from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable
- Asked by David B
- Jan 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Can it power two external displays simultaneously?
- Asked by Cameron M from Rockwood
- Feb 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it power two external displays simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Elgato Thunderbolt 2 Dock