At the store I found the track pad hard to click and once clicked I could no longer move my finger. Is the pressure needed to click it adjustable?
1 Answer from the Community
Use your thumb to click on the bottom edge of the trackpad and your index finger to move the cursor. (the pressure needed to click is _not_ adjustable)
in system prefs/trackpad
-enable "tap to click"
in system prefs/Universal access (Lion only; they're in trackpad on snow leopard)
-trackpad and mouse tab
-click "trackpad options" button
-enable "drag lock" (optional)
These setting allow the trackpad to be used without physically clicking.
(note: it takes a little more finger discipline to use in this mode. but, it doesn't take much time to adapt.)
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
cannot find right click on track pad
- Asked by Susan B from New York
- Nov 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (cannot find right click on track pad)
- Asked about: Mac
Can it be programmed to be clicked like the new track pads using clicking with no noise?
- Asked by Alexander C from Huntington Park
- Nov 5, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be programmed to be clicked like the new track pads using clicking with no noise?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse