Does apple trackpad works with google sketchup?
- Asked by Vasco G from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate (Does apple trackpad works with google sketchup?)
3 Answers from the Community
Actually, that's sort of a lazy answer. If you use the keyboard shortcuts in Sketchup, it works just fine (press o while dragging on the trackpad will orbit, z will zoom (so will using two fingers), etc.). I just got one and after a couple of minutes of adjusting, I find the shortcuts to be just as easy to use as having the 3rd button.
- Answered by William R from Wauwatosa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can use the orbit and zoom SketchUp 8. Running Lion. I selected three finger swipe in the trackpad preference in system preference. Then Sketchup orbit Pan and Zoom worked. Happy Days :-). This Tarckpad is a very good device.
- Answered by Trevor S from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
For some things, yes:
-standard mouse actions (clicking, dbl-clicking, right-clicking, dragging, etc.)
For others, no:
-pressing and holding middle mouse button (scroll wheel) to orbit
(this is a huge loss of functionality in Sketchup)
The Sketchup user interface is strongly built around a three button mouse with a physical scroll wheel. (I've been since 2003.)
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does Apple TV work with the free google internet
- Asked by Michele F from Kansas City
- May 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV work with the free google internet)
- Asked about: Apple TV
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Sep 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology