How do you have your keyboard, mouse, & trackpad sitting on your desk? I know it's user preference, but I can't decide.
I am using an Apple Wireless Keyboard, Logitech MX Revolution, and Magic Trackpad with a 27" iMac.
1 Answer from the Community
Mouse on the right, keyboard front and center, Trackpad on the left. To me that seems to be the best setup. I am learning to use the trackpad with my left hand so I can maximize my productivity. It takes a bit of getting used to using the mouse and trackpad at the same time, but it saves me time editing photos and the like.
- Answered by Daniel Z from University Place
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Sep 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology
Help Pc user switching to apple and doesn't know what to get?
- Asked by Mary L from Jacksonville
- Apr 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Help Pc user switching to apple and doesn't know what to get?)
- Asked about: Mac