Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?
i find i very difficult to use my magic mouse to draw, will this make it a lot more realistic in using SBP?
- Asked by Oliver K from Caves Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?)
2 Answers from the Community
Probably not. (it's more of a mouse replacement with many gesture interface controls)
If you want to draw, look at a Wacom Bamboo or Intuos digitizing tablets. They come with a pressure sensitive stylus and most drawing/art apps support them.
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I prefer to use the trackpad vs a mouse on my Macbook Pro for Sketchbook. I'm not a professional though and I only draw occasionally. I also prefer it to a mouse for general tasks in OSX. I also find it more ergonomic than a mouse.
- Answered by Matthew B from Kelowna
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will the Wacom Intuos Creative Digital Pen function with Sketchbook pro?
- Asked by Sandra P from Colorado Springs
- Dec 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will the Wacom Intuos Creative Digital Pen function with Sketchbook pro?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Tablet -…
Will this be good for use in Italy?
- Asked by Cheryl T from Greenville
- May 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this be good for use in Italy?)
- Asked about: Twelve South PlugBug
No answers yet
Which MacBook Pro is good to stream games?
- Asked by Andy L from New York City
- May 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Which MacBook Pro is good to stream games?)
- Asked about: Mac