is it easy to set up?
- Asked by John H from Pittsboro
- Flag as inappropriate (is it easy to set up?)
1 Answer from the Community
Couldn't be simpler. You need a 3.5mm stereo plug to RCA plugs patch cord to connect the Airport Express to your Stereo. After plugging it into the wall near the stereo system where you are planning to stream to, open Airport Utility (in utilities). It should tell you, it found an Airport Express. Click manual set-up, choosing 'client mode', give it a name, eg stereo in the den, or whatever, and follow the simple prompts on the screen. At the end, click 'apply', and after a short configuration period, your newly named 'stereo in the den' will show up in the 'multiple speakers' pane of your iTunes library. Very straightforward.
- Answered by Michael V from Barrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Laserjet Pro 400 MFP M425dn work with OS 10.9? How easy is it to set up the wifi?
- Asked by Betty N from Broken Arrow
- Sep 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Laserjet Pro 400 MFP M425dn work with OS 10.9? How easy is it to set up the wifi?)
- Asked about: HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dn Mult…
is it easy to take on and off?
- Asked by Christopher L
- Aug 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is it easy to take on and off?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…