whats needed to stream music to non wireless stereo system?
I need to stream to a Bang & olufsen system
- Asked by Gary R from Paradise Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (whats needed to stream music to non wireless stereo system?)
1 Answer from the Community
Your stereo system does not need to be wireless. As long as it has a high-level input, such as AUX or similar. After you originally set up your Airport Express in Airport utility, and assign it a name, such as Main Stereo, B&O or whatever, that name will show up in the speaker selection pane at the bottom-right of your iTunes window (in Snow Leopard anyway). The Airport Express that's connected to your local WiFi network will have to be near your B&O Stereo system. All that's required is a commonly available cable that has a 1/8" Stereo Miniplug on one side, which goes into the Airport Express, and your standard 2 (red and white) RCA plugs on the other end, that connect to your Stereo system, and you are in business. Happy listening!
- Answered by Michael V from Barrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this device connect my iPod 80 GB to my home stereo receiver so that I can listen to music from my iPod on my stereo system?
- Asked by Jennifer R from Clackamas
- Nov 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this device connect my iPod 80 GB to my home stereo receiver so that I can listen to music from my iPod on my stereo system?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
what cable do i need to plug my ipod touch into a stereo
- Asked by Kelly J from Hixson
- Mar 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i need to plug my ipod touch into a stereo)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable