Will I require an existing internet connection to use the Express, or can I use It's wireless features offline?
I would like to know if if can use the Airport Express without an internet connection?
I have a Mac Pro, currently I must set up an ad-hoc wifi network each time I want to connect my iPhone and iPad wirelessly to my Mac.
Will the Express allow me to create a lasting wireless network (as opposed to having to set up an ad-hoc network whenever I want to connect my devices wirelessly to my Mac?)
I receive my internet through my iPhone's wireless hotspot connection, so I do not have a router.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
nano internet connection REQUIRED?
- Asked by Tom W from Cedar Mountain
- Dec 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (nano internet connection REQUIRED?)
- Asked about: iPod
Can you use the tethering feature on the iPhone to connect an iPad to the internet?
- Asked by Martin C from Calgary
- Apr 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the tethering feature on the iPhone to connect an iPad to the internet?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit