I bought my macbook pro 13 inch brand new the summer of 2011 will this charger work on my computer? or is this charger for the new macbook pro (2012)
1 Answer from the Community
45W - MacBook Airs 11 & 13
60W - 13" MacBook Pro (can also use for airs)
85W - 15" (&17") MacBook Pro (can also use for 13" & Airs)
NB. you can use a higher W than was supplied but do not use a lower W. The 2012 MacBook Airs & Retina MBP's use Mac safe 2
So for the MBP 13" summer 2011 that you purchased this would require the 60W.
- Answered by Richard N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work on a macbook pro 13"
- Asked by Jonathan B
- Dec 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on a macbook pro 13")
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Dongle to attach my 13-inch macbook pro (bought in May 2012) to a projector?
- Asked by Ricki G from Tolland
- Sep 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Dongle to attach my 13-inch macbook pro (bought in May 2012) to a projector?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
would this work on the new macbook pro with retina display ?
- Asked by Michael R from San Antonio
- Jun 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (would this work on the new macbook pro with retina display ?)
- Asked about: Moshi 15" iVisor Pro Matte Screen P…