I have a 13" MacBook Pro 4GB DDR3 memory 320 GB hard drive 2.66 GHz upgraded processor, Which charger do I need 60W or 85W
1 Answer from the Community
Air uses 45 watt, all other 13 inchers use 60W, 15 and 17 use 85W, but 85W charger is compatible with every mac that uses MagSafe so I always recommend the 85W as a more universally compatible purchase. Same price.
- Answered by Kevin W from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the super drive compatible with a MacBook Pro without retina display?
- Asked by Steven N C from Brimfield
- Jul 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the super drive compatible with a MacBook Pro without retina display?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
how do I know which charger works for my macbook pro 45w 60w or 85w?
- Asked by Lissette L from Tallahassee
- Oct 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I know which charger works for my macbook pro 45w 60w or 85w?)
- Asked about: Mac