I have a 2011 macbook pro that I bought in Canada, will buying a UK version of this charger (from the apple UK store) be ok?
1 Answer from the Community
The computer will pull 85W from the charger no matter where you bought the computer or the charger. If you buy a UK adapter to be used in the UK, no problems or questions.
IF you bought the UK adapter to be used in Canada, that would require looking up the power output of canadian plugs (assuming they use the same attachment) and comparing that to those of the UK
- Answered by Andrew B from Bristow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will an iPhone SE bought in the US work in the UK?
- Asked by Gareth S
- May 17, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an iPhone SE bought in the US work in the UK?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can you use it in the UK ?
- Asked by Jennifer T
- Dec 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it in the UK ?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter