I need a new charger for my 15' macbook pro.
It is a little over a year old. I also purchased, what turned out to be a knock off a few months ago from amazon for 15 dollars. Mistake, the think lasted for about one week. I use my macbook fairly often, and would like the charger to last more than 15 months if possible. Still I am hesitant to purchase an 80 dollar charger. Is this my best option? Out of the 100 or so reviews I have read, I have only found about 4 or 5 positive reviews. Any help would be appreciated.
- Asked by Andrew D from Wellesley
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a new charger for my 15' macbook pro.)
1 Answer from the Community
I have had this adapter for quite some time and have not had any issues with it, honestly my opinion is that if you are careful with the adapter, like keep the wire relatively straight (no bending it in half), there should be no problem with this lasting a year and a half or more. I have had my magsafe 2 adapter for more then 2 years and have had no problems with it myself.
- Answered by Dylan B from Draper
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What connector do I need to connect a new macbook pro 15" to an old 30" Cinema display. Also, will it drive it at 2560 x 1600?
- Asked by William G from Broomfield
- Jul 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What connector do I need to connect a new macbook pro 15" to an old 30" Cinema display. Also, will it drive it at 2560 x 1600?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Will this work with my Macbook Pro 15 inch Early 2011?
- Asked by Kat H from Oshawa
- Nov 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my Macbook Pro 15 inch Early 2011?)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter