I ordered a 65w adapter for my powerbook g4 and they sent me a 45w by mistake. Will it hurt my laptop if I use the 45w one?
1 Answer from the Community
nope. if the screen is 15 to 17 inches, it will not charge the laptop. it will keep it running though. to use it for charging, shut down or put the powerbook g4 to sleep
- Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
would this adapter work with an 11" or 13" macbook air ?
- Asked by Patriciohervas D from Quito
- Nov 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (would this adapter work with an 11" or 13" macbook air ?)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
Can this be used on a PowerBook G4?
- Asked by Jonathan M from Farmington
- Mar 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used on a PowerBook G4?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter