I'm wanting an extra power adapter for my 2009 13" MacBook Pro what is the correct wattage?
- Asked by Mary Anne C from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm wanting an extra power adapter for my 2009 13" MacBook Pro what is the correct wattage?)
2 Answers from the Community
First answer not exactly correct. The 60 watt charger is the standard charger that comes with the 13 inch MacBook Pro, but the 85 watt charger will also work. Theoretically the 85 watt charger might last longer, definitely it is more flexible in that it works with more devices. Since they cost the same amount, the only drawback I could see to going with the 85 watt charger is that it takes up more space.
- Answered by David H. S from Torrance
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You want 65W for any 13". 85W is just for 15" and 17" Macbook Pros.
- Answered by Jacob N from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2