Need power cord/charger for 2010 MacBook Pro (5.2) the photo on the mac store shows a round end. Mine is rounded corner flat. Will it work?
1 Answer from the Community
Answered my own question. The photo is a bit misleading. New charger attaches at 90 degree angle so it appears it won't fit. Works fine.
- Answered by Ray S from Lake Geneva
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you have to carry the phone or mac
- Asked by Nancy H from Half Moon Bay
- Jan 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to carry the phone or mac)
- Asked about: Arccos Golf Tracking System
No answers yet
Will this work for the demanding power needs of the MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Carl F from Arvada
- Aug 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for the demanding power needs of the MacBook Pro Retina?)
- Asked about: Kensington Auto/Air Power Inverter …