Will it work on an airplane ac outlet that claims to provide only 60 watts? With my basic HS physics, (P=IV) 110V*1.6A=176watts seems to too high.
176watts exceed the 60 watts output of the outlet. Or does the airline mean the max DC power output of the charger? (When I mean airline I actually mean Northwest/Delta Airbus A330-200)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?
- Asked by Juan H from San Francisco
- Nov 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?)
- Asked about: Belkin Two-Port Swivel Charger + On…
No answers yet
Does the Power Source AC in support 110V to 240V (works for all countries?)
- Asked by Kalyana Kumar V from Hyderabad
- Aug 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Power Source AC in support 110V to 240V (works for all countries?))
- Asked about: iHome iDL46GC Lightning Dock Dual C…