Will this Charger works with All previous models of Macbook Pro? Core Duo and Core 2 Duo.
3 Answers from the Community
No. It will not work with some older models. The newer metal grey MagSafe connector which has the cable in line with the body of the connector is slightly smaller than the older white plastic MagSafe connector where the cable sticks out at 90 degrees. Make sure you buy the same type as the original adaptor that came with your Mac. Use part number MA938B for the old-style adaptor.
- Answered by Nick S from City Of Westminster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. If your old charger had the same power output, then this should work. All that has changed is the head of the power adapter.
- Answered by Abhimat G from Barrington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
yes the style of the cable changed but the connector did not so it will work with older models and vice versa
- Answered by Greg T from Burlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
macbook core 2 duo 2.4 13"
- Asked by Ann S from Seattle
- Jan 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook core 2 duo 2.4 13")
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
does it work with a imac with core 2 duo?
- Asked by Bruce L from Denver
- Nov 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with a imac with core 2 duo?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Will this work with my 2009 Macbook - 2ghz Intel Core 2 Duo?
- Asked by Casey L from Austin
- Oct 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my 2009 Macbook - 2ghz Intel Core 2 Duo?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive