Will this work on a MacBook Pro 4,1?
Will the L-shaped MagSafe plug fit properly into the MagSafe port on the MBP, since it's not the original T-plug? I've read that the dimensions are not the same on the two types of plugs.
- Asked by Bruce L from Yardville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on a MacBook Pro 4,1?)
1 Answer from the Community
Aslong as it is the correct shape and wattage then yes, just check though, i have used a 'T' shaped one for a while on my MBP rather than the original 'L' one and it works fine. Might be worth taking is somewhere where they have MacBooks on display and trying it out there before you buy .
- Answered by Thomas T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have Macbook Pro 4.1 2006,what version of OS i have buy to install an this computer
- Asked by Jasmin I from New York
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (i have Macbook Pro 4.1 2006,what version of OS i have buy to install an this computer)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
will this work with my 13" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Bert T from Pacific Palisades
- Aug 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my 13" MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
No answers yet