Are these actual Apple branded batteries? If so are they actually produced by Apple, or simply rebranded at some point?
- Asked by Stephen T from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these actual Apple branded batteries? If so are they actually produced by Apple, or simply rebranded at some point?)
3 Answers from the Community
It's likely they're rebranded batteries. Apple rarely manufactures commodity items. However, they tend to take the best of breed, and then rebrand them. You're paying partly for the confidence that Apple will stand behind their products, regardless of who manufactured them. I am not sure yet, but I'm guessing (hoping) that these are rebranded Sanyo Eneloop batteries.
- Answered by Gary A from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The batteries don't have a manufacture's name on them -- not Apple or any other company. They say "Made in Japan". That's for the 6 batteries in the package I bought. Apple might get them from more than one source, and they might not all come from Japan.
- Answered by Robert D from Nashua
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Batteries are batteries. These are just AA batteries that say "Rechargeable" on them. No battery is produced by that company like energizer gets its materials (batteries) from China and then puts a sticker on it. The apple ones work the same.
Hope this helps,
You You Xue
- Answered by You You X from Millbrae
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is this actually made by Apple?
- Asked by Lenore E from Salt Lake City
- Jul 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this actually made by Apple?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet
Are beats available in the actual Apple store
- Asked by Joshua G from Las Vegas
- Nov 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Are beats available in the actual Apple store)
- Asked about: Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones - Glo…
What is actually the product for sale here?
- Asked by Stephen D
- Nov 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is actually the product for sale here?)
- Asked about: Mac Pro Security Lock Adapter
No answers yet