When using these batteries with a Magic Mouse or an Apple Keyboard, does the mac correctly identify the percentage of charge left in them?
I'm asking because I have other batteries of this kind, from another brand, and the percentage is always inconsistent. It always begins at 80%, and then when it gets close to 40% or 30% the batteries die suddenly. I'm thinking the reason for this is that these rechargable batteries have a 1.2 voltage while the magic mouse needs 1.5. Is the percentage of charge left more accurate with these batteries?
3 Answers from the Community
Let them fully charge even with the green light. I got mine up to a full 100% when put in the MagicTrackpad. If I use them when only the green light had come one, they were only about 85%. Let them charge past the green light and use the trickle charge to get that last part.
- Answered by Michael C from Mobile
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I put some freshly charged batteries (from the Apple Battery Charger) into the Magic Mouse and immediately checked the battery level: 87%
- Answered by Jamey K from Crandall
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
When I use these batteries fully charged, directly from the charger, the most I can get is 85% in my mouse. Also the batteries discharge fairly quickly. I would estimate they might last a week with light usage. I am going to start using regular batteries. I am not very satisfied with this product.
- Answered by Peter V from Mars
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?
- Asked by Margaret S from Dover Foxcroft
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
is there a usb port on this keyboard for a mouse? or will i have to use the apple magic mouse (and batteries).
- Asked by Vince L from Minneapolis
- Jan 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a usb port on this keyboard for a mouse? or will i have to use the apple magic mouse (and batteries).)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K7…
Kindly advise about the Apple Wireless Keyboard capability to be used with my MacBook Pro Retina. While using Apple's Magic Mouse simultaneously
- Asked by Jakrapat L from Bangkok
- Jul 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Kindly advise about the Apple Wireless Keyboard capability to be used with my MacBook Pro Retina. While using Apple's Magic Mouse simultaneously)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English