I have a 2002 iBook, model no. A1005, power req's 24dc/1.875A. Will this power adapter work with it? If not, which will?
1 Answer from the Community
No it will not work. This magsafe adapter is for the Macbook series. You need the "Extra Portable Power Adapter - 65W (for iBook & PowerBook)"
Do a search for Adapters in the Apple Store and you will see it.
- Answered by Donna E from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use a USB power source to charge the MacBook through this adapter cable?
- Asked by Shawn M from Buellton
- Mar 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use a USB power source to charge the MacBook through this adapter cable?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Apple Display Power in UAE
- Asked by Shawn S from Germantown
- Dec 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Display Power in UAE)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)