I have a 2011 macbook pro that I bought in Canada, will buying a UK version of this charger (from the apple UK store) be ok?
1 Answer from the Community
The computer will pull 85W from the charger no matter where you bought the computer or the charger. If you buy a UK adapter to be used in the UK, no problems or questions.
IF you bought the UK adapter to be used in Canada, that would require looking up the power output of canadian plugs (assuming they use the same attachment) and comparing that to those of the UK
- Answered by Andrew B from Bristow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I buy and use an ipad 3 bought in the UK in Canada. It has no sim card slot.
- Asked by Darlene L from Harty
- Aug 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy and use an ipad 3 bought in the UK in Canada. It has no sim card slot.)
- Asked about: iPad
usa bought phone work in uk
- Asked by Jas K
- Jul 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (usa bought phone work in uk)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet