Can I have both boot camp Windows V7 and VMfusion with XP (SP3) on the computer at the same time. Yes, I know that I can only use one at a time..tnx
1 Answer from the Community
Yes but make sure that you have all of your sharing sorted out because Windows 7 supports virtualization and thus if you don't know what you are doing and/or have multi-threading Macs (especially PCs on a mixed network) be careful because you can get your hardware virtualized and confused and you may not notice because of the drivers loaded somewhat natively with bootcamp.
- Answered by Alfred S from West Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple have drivers while running Windows XP on boot camp ?
- Asked by Lee C
- Oct 6, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple have drivers while running Windows XP on boot camp ?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
Will this displayport adapter work with windows xp on boot camp?
- Asked by Stuart A from Lafayette
- Oct 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this displayport adapter work with windows xp on boot camp?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter