can i install snow leopard on more than one computer (i have it on a laptop, can I use the same disc and put it on my desktop?)
2 Answers from the Community
Only if you get the family pack, otherwise no.
- Answered by Jesse C from Huntingdon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. You will need to buy the $29 upgrade disk. If you plan to do more than one computer the Family pack is the way to go. Go to the Mac store and choose Mac Software on the left and you can read all about the upgrade you desire.
Your desktop computer must meet the following requirements before you even try to upgrade.
1. A Mac computer with an Intel processor
2. 1 GB of memory or more
3. 5 GB of available disk on your hard drive.
4. A DVD drive for installation.
I have a PowerPC G5 iMac. I am out of luck. No Intel processor. It is going to the grand children and I am getting a new iMac.
Hope this helps
- Answered by Douglas S from Keizer
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can it be put in 5k desktop if not which one is the right one thanks
- Asked by Khoder K from Sydeny
- Jan 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be put in 5k desktop if not which one is the right one thanks)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 16GB 1600MHz DD…
I have a Mac with Snow Leopard installed.I would like to upgrade to Lion. Would I still be able to use Adobe CS3 that is on my computer
- Asked by Bettina G from Jupiter
- May 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mac with Snow Leopard installed.I would like to upgrade to Lion. Would I still be able to use Adobe CS3 that is on my computer)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)