can I upgrade 10.5.8 to 10.6 without leopard?
- Asked by Robert W from Hickman
- Flag as inappropriate (can I upgrade 10.5.8 to 10.6 without leopard?)
2 Answers from the Community
OS 10.5 is Leopard.
As long as you have an Intel-based Mac you can upgrade to Snow Leopard (10.6.x)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
10.5.8 is actually Leopard. When you get Snow Leopard (and before you install it), you should update by clicking on the apple in the top left corner and selecting software update. Do all that apply both times.
- Answered by Matthew M from Pleasanton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this keyboard work with a power pc running OSX 10.5.8?
- Asked by Martin B
- Dec 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work with a power pc running OSX 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …