Can I upgrade directly from 10.6.0 to 10.6.8? Or do I need to find and install all the individual updates to get from 10.6.0 to 10.6.8?
I once had a costly system failure because I updated out of sequence, and don't want that to happen again!
2 Answers from the Community
you can definitely update directly to 10.6.8
- Answered by Michel C from Lake Mary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Simply go to the Apple Menu and do "Software Update". You should automatically go to OS 10.6.8. If not, then do "Software Update" again until you get to OS 10.6.8.
I am surprised that you still have OS 10.6.0. Go to Apple Menu and select "About This Mac" to find out which version of Snow Leopard you actually have.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do i need the apirport express base to connect to my mac OS 10.6.8 to get wi fi
- Asked by Roberta H from Surprise
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need the apirport express base to connect to my mac OS 10.6.8 to get wi fi)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Upgrade from 10.6.8 to something other than Yosemite?
- Asked by Barbara M from Bronx
- Jan 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrade from 10.6.8 to something other than Yosemite?)
- Asked about: Mac