Can I use a wired HP LaserJet 4L with an Imac Snow Leopard desktop?
the HP website has printer driver software for this older printer that is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, but not specifically Snow Leopard. Does this matter?
- Asked by Kathryn D from Takoma Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a wired HP LaserJet 4L with an Imac Snow Leopard desktop?)
2 Answers from the Community
Both "Snow Leopard" and "Mac OS 10.6" are names for the exact same operating system. So it does not matter.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It should continue to work. Also, Apple now updates drivers through it's software update mechanism, so when you get Snow Leopard and plug it in, it will download the latest drivers.
- Answered by Michael M from Pleasanton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2