do i need to install mac os x 10.5 first, if i want to install mac os x 10.6? i have mac os x 10.4, or what should i do???
4 Answers from the Community
The upgrade to Snow leopard (10.6) will upgrade you from 10.4 straight to 10.6. You dont need 10.5.
- Answered by Adam C from National City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Snow Leopard 10.6 can be installed as a stand-alone
installation. Installing 10.5 first is unnecessary.
- Answered by Brian S B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can upgrade to 10.6 from 10.4. It is recommended to back up before updating.
- Answered by Joshua F from Bowling Green
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If your Mac will run Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6), then you don't need to install 10.5 first, you can just install 10.6.
- Answered by Donald J from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
does it work with mac os 10.6.8
- Asked by Clare M from Kelowna
- Sep 14, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with mac os 10.6.8)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
No answers yet
Why must the computer be Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later when it is a USB keyboard?
- Asked by Katie W from Toronto
- Dec 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why must the computer be Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later when it is a USB keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …