Does Mac OS X 10.6 come with iphoto?
- Asked by Cameron H from Sandpoint
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Mac OS X 10.6 come with iphoto?)
3 Answers from the Community
Unfortunately the version of iPhoto now sold at the App Store is only compatible with OS 10.9 or later.
I would suggest searching internet for " iLife'11 (Old Version) " to find iLife with iPhoto compatible with OS 10.6.3 or later.
Or contact Apple Customer Care (Legacy Products).
Note: iPhoto version 9 (also called iPhoto'11) is in iLife'11. There are several versions of iPhoto 9 in between 9.0 and 9.5. 9.1 is still compatible with OS 10.6, but later versions may not be. Make sure you are getting a version of iPhoto that is compatible with Snow Leopard. To help you, go to supportDOTappleDOTcom/downloads/#iphoto (replace each "DOT" with ".") and read the system requirements for each update.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, iPhoto is not included with any version of Mac OS. iPhoto is one of the apps you get with a new Mac. However, after installing OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, you will have access to the Mac App Store, where you can purchase iPhoto for less than 15 dollars.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. It also comes with iMovie, iPhoto, GarageBand, Keynote, Pages, and Numbers.
- Answered by Owen W from Verona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
i am running OS X 10.6.8 on my mac. how do i upgrade my software?
- Asked by Jovanny L from Ocean
- Jun 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (i am running OS X 10.6.8 on my mac. how do i upgrade my software?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Why must the computer be Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later when it is a USB keyboard?
- Asked by Katie W from Toronto
- Dec 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why must the computer be Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later when it is a USB keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …