Firewire or ethernet cable to use migration assistant?
goring from Tiger g5 to new imac snow leopard.
1 Answer from the Community
Use FireWire because it is way faster.
- Answered by Matthew M from Pleasanton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i use this cable with migration assistant?
- Asked by Jonathan C from Mount Pleasant
- Nov 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this cable with migration assistant?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
ethernet vs thunderbolt for migration
- Asked by Alan F from Cloverdale
- Jun 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (ethernet vs thunderbolt for migration)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
how do i migrate to new macbook from iMac
- Asked by John G
- Mar 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i migrate to new macbook from iMac)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet