how can i tell which applications are open in snow leopard? There used to be pointers in the Dock
1 Answer from the Community
They still are... I have my dock on the right side and pointers point to the active applications.
Another way to see active applications is to hold down the COMMAND key (apple or "cloverleaf") and press TAB. This will show the active applications. Each press of TAB will move from application to application.
Or, you can press OPTION-COMMAND-ESC. This will bring up a list of all active applications and give you the opportunity to do a Force Quit of an application. (A Force Quit is only recommended if an application is not responding or behaving normally. I usually follow up with a full shutdown/restart of the system.)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you set alerts to tell you the door has been open for too long?
- Asked by Annie F from Reno
- Sep 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you set alerts to tell you the door has been open for too long?)
- Asked about: Chamberlain MyQ Garage Universal Ga…
Does the dock come with its own charger that connects to the watch or do you have to use the charger that came with the watch?
- Asked by Michael C from Rogers
- Nov 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the dock come with its own charger that connects to the watch or do you have to use the charger that came with the watch?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock